Eva-Dry Electric Petite Dehumidifier
The Eva-Dry Electric Petite Dehumidifier is very quiet, cost-effective, and can run continuously on 22 watts of power. It’s also portable, weighing only 3.5 lbs, and it can hold two cups of water. The water reservoir is clear, so you can check the level at a glance, and an LED light on the front of the dehumidifier will also tell you when the reservoir is full. A dehumidifier of this size is perfect for small office cubicles, musty closets, or humid laundry rooms.
- LESS NOISE OUTPUT – The average noise output for all of the thermo-electric dehumidifiers we tested was 53.2 dB. On the other hand, the EDV-1100 was measured at 50.9 dB, 2.3 dB below average. Making it generate less noise to provide you a good night sleep at night.
- MAXIMUM PORTABILITY – The EDV-1100 couldn’t be any more portable. For one, it can easily be transported. Secondly, it is also one of the smallest, lightest thermo-electric dehumidifiers on the market.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION – The Eva-Dry EDV-1100 has a manufacturer specified power draw of 22 watts. That makes it low on energy consumption so you can save on your electricity bill and also helps the environment. Capacity – 16 ounces
- SUPERIOR QUALITY – It is made from high quality and superior materials making it durable. It also has renewable reservoir which absorbs musty odors from stagnant air and also eliminates odors and fungus.
- Runs very quietly and uses minimal power
- Lightweight and portable
- No filter
- Small reservoir requires frequent change
Specification: Eva-Dry Electric Petite Dehumidifier