Misen Chef Knife – 8 Inch Professional Kitchen Knife
This chef’s knife from direct-to-consumer company Misen is made of Japanese AUS-8 high carbon stainless steel, which means it’s tough, durable and super sharp. Its blade is sharpened to 15˚, which is sharper than traditional Western-style knives that are typically sharpened to 25˚.
- A Kitchen Staple: The Misen Chefs Knife is the definition of versatility. Perfectly balanced and ultra sharp — this tool will quickly become your new go-to. Replace that old, dull knife-set with one quality blade you’ll actually use.
- Premium Steel: The cooking knife is crafted from AICHI AUS-10 steel which offers a superior balance between long lasting sharpness and durability with 2x the carbon content of some other “premium” knives.
- Best of Both Worlds: Misen chef’s knives combine the best features of both Western and Japanese style blades — making them excel at any cutting task or technique. Slicing, chopping, dicing, all made effortless.
- Unique Design: A distinctive sloped bolster shape encourages a proper and safer “pinch grip” for better comfort and control. The 8 inch Chef Knife also features a more acute 15 degree angle for a noticeably sharper cutting face.
- Unmatched Value: We could charge more for our kitchen knives, but that would be wrong. We believe in using the best materials possible and selling directly to you at a fair and honest price.
- Balanced, sturdy and comfortable
- Great value
- Tough and durable
Specification: Misen Chef Knife – 8 Inch Professional Kitchen Knife