TOSOT 4,500 sq ft Energy Star Dehumidifier
One of the biggest benefits of the TOSOT Energy Star Dehumidifier is that it runs almost silently, making it ideal for bedrooms. It is also an Energy Star rated dehumidifier that helps bring down electricity usage—and costs—compared to other brands. With a 2-gallon reservoir and easy-to-program buttons, and digital readouts on top of the dehumidifier, you can remove approximately 50 pints of moisture a day from the air. Smaller models are also available at a lower price that can remove 20 or 35 pints per day.
- AUTO DRAIN: This dehumidifier will stop running if the water bucket fills up. Save time with automatic drainage by hooking up a 3/4 inch dehumidifier drain hose (not included) to your dehumidifier. If you don’t want continuous drainage you can use the removable water bucket (2 gallon capacity) to manually empty the dehumidifier and restart moisture removal.
- REAL-TIME MONITORING: After choosing a target humidity level the control panel will display the current humidity level. The dehumidifier will power off after reaching the target you set. If you want the dehumidifier to run nonstop regardless of the current humidity level, press the minus button until the control panel displays “NS.” The dehumidifier will run until the drain bucket is full, which will never happen if you have the continuous drain set up.
- SAFE and EFFICIENT: TOSOT dehumidifiers are Energy-Star rated and UL-certified. It is not only effective at removing moisture, it also saves money on your monthly utility bill. UL-approved, meaning
- Runs as quietly as most household appliances
- Can cover 3000+ square feet
- Can attach common garden hose for drainage
- Amount of moisture removed can vary based on temperature
- No drainage hose included
Specification: TOSOT 4,500 sq ft Energy Star Dehumidifier