Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set
Copper provides the most efficient and even heating of any cookware metal. Since copper is a reactive metal, most cookware is lined with a nonreactive interior like tin or stainless steel. The Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad Copper Set has a stainless steel interior, so you can worry less about cooking acidic foods.
- Thermo-Clad technology bonds thick, mirror-polished copper to a thin interior layer of 18/10 stainless steel.
- Made from 1.2mm-gauge copper.
- Solid copper is the fastest heat conductor, ensuring quick, efficient and uniform heating with precise temperature control.
- Stainless-steel lining is nonreactive and ensures ease of use and maintenance for a lifetime.
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handle provides a comfortable grip and maximum control.
- Double-wall insulated stainless-steel lid keeps food warm.
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Handcrafted in Italy by Ruffoni exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Double-wall insulated lids, nonreactive interior
- Not the thickest gauge copper, stainless steel lining limits some of the diffusivity
Specification: Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set